||1064nm, 532nm, 595nm, 660nm
||Zoom H/P : 2 to 10mm
HEXA MLA H/P : 3 to 5mm, 6 to 10mm
DYE H/P : 3mm
Collimation H/P : 7mm
||Single, Up to 10Hz
HEXA MLA H/P
||450(W) x 939(D) x 908(H)mm
- High energy for better efficacy
Higher peak power in shorter pulse duration provides better efficacy in treatments of pigments, tattoos, epiermal lesions and dermal lesions.
Mild treatments for epidermal lesions can be provided by using lower energy (less than 1J) in L532 mode.
- Various handpieces: zoom, collimation, MLA and dye handpieces
A wide range of lesions can be effectively treated by utilizing each handpiece's features. Even depressed scars can be efficiently treated by using MLA (MicroLens Array) handpiece with the theory of LIOB (Laser Induced Optical Breakdown).
- Atrophic Scars & Hypertrophic Scars
Acne scars, chicken pox, nail scratches, stretch marks
Uneven skin tone, dull skin texture, large pores, fine wrinkles
- Epidermal Benigh Pigmented Lesions
Freckles, cafe-au-lait, lentigines, age spots
- Dermal Benign Pigmented Lesions
ABNOM, ota nevus, ito ota blue, melasma
- Tattoos of various colors
Black, blue, green, yellow, red